Thursday, April 27, 2006

Christmas in May

Hmmm...I know I haven't written in a while. Maybe that is because everything from the last post still pertains. I haven't been feeling very inspired these days...*sigh*

I feel a transition coming into my life like Christmas...only it is May! Bring it on already! I am restless and antsy....

Lately I've been feeling the need to get out and meet people...step outside of my comfort zone...escape the "routine" (for lack of a better word) that I am in.

I have to be cautious about starting new relationsips of any kind, be them friendly or more than friendly, male or female because, I get way ahead of myself. I have a sense of who can enter my psyche from the moment I meet them...and they don't always feel the same way....at least, not right away. I'm not saying I'm psychic or anything, but I just know when someone is supposed to be in my life, be it for a reason a season or a lifetime (and that's the part that is not always so clear).

I'm in that phase in my life where I am starting to go over my current relations with a fine-tooth comb...why are you in my life? Why am I in yours?

Ok, enough with the vague revelations.

I'm a little lonely... more than a little horny... and supremely agitated at everything from my diet and lack of sleep, to the fact that I know I am wrong for asking the Lord to please bless me with ability to just go shopping and not care about how much I spend.

And as a general note to self - I gotta do better. In a lot of things.

I really do love my life...kind of like I love my period. I love the fact that it makes me all woman, but for about four or five days out of a month, it can really suck a fat one.

2 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Ambz said...

girl you ain't having nothin but a Quarter Life Crisis.

It's okay. This is the time to be going over your life with that fine tooth comb in preparation for the next phase of your life.

You're completely normal. :)

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amboogie is right. This is your preparation for the next big thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home