Monday, March 06, 2006

Random

I had a fun-filled weekend. It full, as usual, with activity, but at least it was fun stuff. I have been having some random thoughts, so I'll share:

I really need a new hairstyle.

I am probably one of the few women in the world that does not have a shoe fetish. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I basically have three pairs of shoes that I wear with everything. Everyone has their vice, I guess. You know, the one thing you splurge on. My vices are food, cookbooks, toiletries (from hair products to perfume), and yarn.

Is there a such thing as having too many goals?

I tried Moroccan food for the first time today, and I loved it! It was messy (you have to eat with your hands) but it was quite tasty.

Am I a horrible person because I take forever to return phone calls? Or worse for not calling people back because I know they will go off on me for not calling sooner?

I think I want another tattoo...but where?


That's all for now. Holla!

3 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger make it real said...

dear dramaqueen,
greetings, laaaady!! well, i'm glad you had a great weekend!! see, going back to nyc was not a bad idea, huh?! things will look up....

so, get at me and tell me about your fun weekend. i'll be waitin'...

holla,
kellz

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a tattoo already? Where have I been? I have a sandal fetish, but it's not as big as my yarn fetish :-). You can never have too many goals. It just shows you are ambitious.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Max said...

I have a shoe and bag fetish. If I was rich I'd be one of those heffas with a closet for the shoes alone.

Um, what tatoo?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home