Friday, January 06, 2006

My New Year's No-Solutions

Ok, at first I was gonna make a list of New Year's resolutions on this post. I decided against it, because I remembered - I never follow them. So this year I came up with No-solutions. These are things that I would like to change, but may have no control over or they have to resolve themselves.

And I'm keeping them to myself. I found that when you tell people things you plan to do, you are immediately responsible for the plans. Even though I believe in reserving the right to change your mind, some people don't, and I don't feel like justifying anything, and quite frankly, don't feel like hearing their mouth.

This is the year of taking it all in stride. I have worked and driven towards certain goals, and have been busy preparing myself for what lies ahead. So now, I sit back, take care of me, and wait. No more "solutions" to too many problems that I can't and shouldn't try to fix, be them mine or anyone elses.

Patience is a virtue. And in 2006, I will practice it dilligently. That is my New Year's No-Solution.

2 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger make it real said...

yo, torie! man, if you don't update...i know something. you know i need to read your blog. geez!! what's up?!

otherwise, i hope you are well, whoadie!

holla when you get a chance...

lots of love,
kellz

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Max said...

You've been tagged! Check my blog for info.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home