Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year

Well...it's finally 2006. I'll be signing important documents 2005 untill at least mid-February. But I am so excited for what this new year has to offer.

I rang in the New Year at a very crowded party. I was aggravated untill about 11:45, and then I rang in the new year with a good friend of mine. Had a few drinks, and danced the night away. It was tough getting in; I thought maybe Biggie had come back to kick it for 2006! Security was tight, and I was getting manhandled left and right. Just when I was ready to start throwing some bows ATL style, I got the VIP nod (after about a thousand people with regular tickets had already gotten in) and hustled my way in. The DJ was great, so he saved the night.

This year, I haven't decided whether or not to come up with resolutions. I usually never keep up with them, and I make new ones through the summer. So this year, I would like to thank God for my health and well-being. I'm alive, well, not starving, and of pretty sound mind considering the year I've had. But no stepping into the new year focusing on the old and negative. I say bring it on, 2006. I'm ready. I've had a whole year to prepare and I'm ready.

Since living in New York, I've heard people say that most New Yorkers, at any given time, are always searching for at least one of three things: a place to live, a job, and a significant other. I'm claiming all three for 2006, but I'll take two out of three. (Obviously, the job and apartment take precedence - sp?) But we shall see...it's a new year folks...

4 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger Tony J. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger DramaQueen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Max said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All three will come your way this year, and they will be right on time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home