Thursday, February 09, 2006

Funny Thoughts and a New Meme...

I discovered this on Queue's blog and thought it was hilarious. I also discovered on her blog...a new meme! You guys know how much I LOVE doing these things. If you're tagged, you gotta do it! No grumbling...I can hear you...:o)

10 THOUGHTS TO PONDER in 2006

Number 10 - Life is sexually transmitted.

Number 9 - Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one dies.

Number 8 - Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

Number 7 - Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Number 6 - Some people are like a Slinky.....not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Number 5 - Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Number 4 - All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism .

Number 3 - Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a substantial tax cut saves you thirty cents?

Number 2 - In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

AND THE NUMBER 1 THOUGHT FOR 2006:We know exactly where one cow with 'mad cow disease' is located among the millions of cows in America but we haven't got a clue as where thousands of illegal immigrants and terrorists are located.Maybe we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of immigration.

MEME

Three 3 screen names I have: I'll keep that to myself...what happens in Blog World, stays in Blog World.

3 physical things I like about myself: my hair (although at this moment, it is getting on my last nerve), my eyes, and my shoulders.

3 physical things I don't like about myself: my hands, my feet, and the bags under my eyes

3 parts of my heritage: African, Blackfoot Indian ( I think) and Caucasian

3 of my everyday essentials: internet, television, and cell phone

3 of my favorite musicians: Stevie Wonder, Jill Scott, Lizz Wright

3 of my favorite songs (at the moment): Wanna Love You by Thicke and Pharell, Unpredictable by Jaime Foxx, and Beautiful Surprise by India.Arie

3 things I want in a relationship: peace, trust, and love

3 common lies you tell: I'm fine - I don't mind - I don't really feel sick

3 of my hobbies right now: knitting, making soap, and cooking

3 things I want to do really badly now: have sex - eat red velvet cake - talk to a certain person.

3 careers I've considered: teaching - being an author - personal trainer (try not to laugh too hard)

3 places I would like to go on vacation to: Paris - Greece - Africa

3 kid's names I like: girls - Isabella, Brooklyn, and Anaya boys - Quinn, David, and Marlon

3 ways that I'm a stereotypical dude/lady: I always keep my nails done, no matter how broke I am - I do not any kind of yard or lawn work - I love flowy, romantic clothing.

3 people I would like to see take this quiz: oh, it's gonna be more than that! Kelly, Fuego, divineladi, Bnice, Max, and TheChosenOne, consider yourselves tagged!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home