Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Link This

Ok, ths is a stupid blog, but I don't care. I finally learned how to link other people's blog on my blog page! It took me weeks to do this, and finally someone explained it so that I had pictures to look at in instructions I can follow (good looking, Max!) yay!

Sorry, that's it. I'm hella tired, and no one interesting came into my bar tonight. :o(

Feel free to drop some topics on me - I have a slight case of writer's block.

I always reserve the right to completely ignore your suggestion, but send them anyway! What's on your mind that I could possibly (and humbly) shed some light on for you??

Holla.

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo torie!! i am soo glad you have found out how to do this liking stuff. please educate me. email me the instructions or call me asap!

keep it up, whoadie...

kellz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home