Thursday, August 04, 2005

Note To Self...

- never eat Mexican food before going to a dance rehearsal.

- never forget to put on deodorant.

- never stare at someone for too long on the subway.

- if you fart on the elevator, be the second person to smell it, then ignore it.

- never call a guy more than twice before he calls you back.

- always wear nice underwear.

- burps smell too.

- get a Master's degree.

- sing in the shower.

- add "me time" to my To-Do List.

- call my family more.

- shake those haters off.

- tell the people care about that you care about them.

- get back in touch with old friends.

- read The Boondocks.

- it could ALWAYS be worse.

- stop biting my fingernails.

- avoid the craving for cheeseburgers; a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips.

- then again, I only live once; have that cheeseburger.

3 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger B-Nice said...

Can I add one. Read the Boondocks Book "Right to be Hostile". It's by my bedside as I write.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Max said...

Word to all of that.

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog.
In regards to your desire to quit biting your nails, I can help. I was a PRO nail-biter and found a way to quit in one day. That was 24 years ago. I tell my story on my website HTTP://WWW.SaveYourNails.com
Take a peek. Read my story. Read everything. See if I don't make sense. Then decide for yourself. Feel free to contact me. I would welcome any of your comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home