Friday, July 01, 2005

Why?

Why is that when my boss comes over to my desk and sees me on the phone, she asks "Are you on the phone?"

Why is that when I think I'm meeting the guy of my dreams, I'm really meeting someone's wonderful boyfriend/husband?

Why is it that when a guy thinks I'm the woman of his dreams, and he's wonderful, I realize that I am not attracted to him at all?

If a teacher can teach, and a singer can sing, then why can't a finger fing? :o)

Why can't I raise my right foot and move it clockwise in a circle and draw the number 6 in the air at the same time without my foot switching directions?

Why do I freak out when I realize I left my cell phone at home, only to go home 8 hours later to no missed calls?

Why do people leave ten minute phone messages? Save some for when I call you back?

Why does the media think we give a shit about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes?

Why does Alicia Keys get more praise than India.Arie or Jill Scott?

Why do people think that if you can speak, you can do spoken word?

Why can I not brush my teeth without being exposed to harmful bacteria in New York city?

Why do I pay the equivalent to a mortgage on a small house in the South for an apartment the size of a closet?

What is Scientology and I am the only who thinks it's weird that mostly stars are into it?

Why do I have this much free time at my job???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home